Saturday, June 10, 2006

Megan's Birthday & Farewell Party


With the move coming up and Megan's birthday two months away, we decided to have an early birthday and farewell party. It was so hard to limit the number of kids as there are so many people we would have loved to invite, but as it is, there were probably more than the store wanted! If anybody wants an easy party idea, Teddycrafters is great. All her friends get to make and take home a stuffed animal as something to remember Megan by. It's probably best for about 6-8 kids though. But the workers did a great job of managing 15 kids. Luckily Megan's teacher-best friend Hallie's mom- and my friend Julie was there to round up the kids and keep everyone together for the trek through the mall to the pizza party.

It would have been nice to have a leisurely day-long party, but we needed to get back to packing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Megan,
I hope you have a fun time in Oregon. I saw your new house on the picture on the computer. I've been sleeping with my dog, Flyer, every night.
Love,
Tyler