Monday, June 26, 2006

BABY ERIN IS COMING!

At about 5:30pm we received a call from our agency director, Norman, that we have a referral of a baby girl. She is younger than we had planned, but we happily accepted the referral, as we know she is the child God meant for us.

Her name is Cheng Hui Jiang. She was born on September 11, 2005. Yup, not quite a year old! Yikes, I have to scramble now, as I do not have ANYTHING for an infant, including a crib and highchair!!!! I'll even have to check on our carseat situation! Thought with 4 carseats, we'd have the right one, but we don't have the infant one!!!

She comes from the city of Yangjiang which is just North of Maoming, where Megan is from! The would have been neighbors! This is a good thing, as we now know she will have similar attributes to Megan.

We'll receive the packet on Wednesday and hopefully I'll get around to posting her photo and any other info that night.

I am still in shock, but thankful for the blessing.

No comments: