For most of you following this journey, another piece of it is the upcoming adoption of our second daughter Erin. It's been a long wait which resulted in us needing a fingerprint renewal for the INS. Our fingerprint expires July 7th and because we won't be traveling til maybe end of July or August, I had to submit more forms to get that done. I had been waiting a few weeks to get the letter and appointment and stressing that it wouldn't happen til after our move.
We have to get the fingerprints done here since all our paperwork is in Los Angeles. Last night I was telling my Accountability group women that I prayed and said "God, you know what needs to happen...I need that letter now so we can get this done before the move. Otherwise, we'll have to fly back just to get that done and you know how much is on our plate right now. So please, help!" Needless to say, I am quite a demanding daughter! Luckily he is a loving Father who accepts me as I am!
So, the mail just came and I decide to get the mail right now...just in case....and what do you think is in the mail???? Yup! The letter saying we can go TOMORROW to get this taken care of! God is ever faithful and loving!
If you even wonder if God is in control and has everything perfectly planned for you, just hop on board and join the ride!
1 comment:
God is so very good! You just prayed specifically for what you needed to happen and HE did it! Your new house looks awesome. Have a safe trip! Susan Joy
Post a Comment