Okay, what is going on? I thought I left behind the hot, dry weather? It's supposed to hit 102 today! And we don't have air conditioning in this old house!!! Right now we have a nice breeze, but by noon it'll turn into a sauna. Just as Portland had an unseasonably wet Winter, we now have a heat wave!!! Luckily it will only last for another day, then the temperatures will head back down to the 80s. I was so happy when we arrived and it was in the 70s. In fact the first couple of days it was much cooler and we had to turn on the heater!
Glad you are all keeping cool in California!
1 comment:
Cyd -
Like you, I am not thrilled about the northwest heat wave. Glad to hear you are finding the best hear and enjoying the area.
I love it here. I am thinking of you as you travel -- I will be in China either the middle of July or first of August -- hopefully I will know which soon. I will pop you a note and let you know.
Feel free to hop onto my blog -- I am journeying to Julia and READY for travel approval.
Love to you,
Jackie
Post a Comment