Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It's Official


Today we went to the Chinese government agency to finalize Erin's adoption. We swore before a government official to love and care for Erin and to never abandon her or abuse her.

Right after the ceremony, Megan said "Is she ours now forever?" It was a wonderful moment, but unfortunately just the beginning of a few more days of paperwork to be able to bring Erin home.

Everyone is still dealing with jet lag, but its getting better. The girls didn't make it to dinner and both have been fast asleep since 6pm. It'll be interesting to see what time they wake up!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sam said...

I LOVE this picture!!!! Erin is so sweet! I'm thrilled you are doing so well! Have a great time!

Sam (JC Group)

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you all. Erin is beautiful. I'm glad you are all able to enjoy this awesome experience together.

Jennifer Payton