Tuesday, July 04, 2006

FIREWORKS!!!

Okay, when I heard fireworks are legal in Oregon, I had no idea what they were talking about. I mean, when we saw people doing stuff in in Dana Point at the park and it shot up 10 feet, I thought those people are nuts! But here we are, sitting in our little house, surrounded by REAL FIREWORKS!!! We went to our new house and sat in our great room and had this incredible view of the fireworks at Happy Valley Park. Wow! This is a big deal. It was a half hour show. But that's not the half of it! Everywhere you look you see fireworks in the sky. And many of these were coming from neighborhoods!

We were told by our neighbors that people go to Washington where "everything" is legal and bring back fireworks. We're talking serious arial stuff! In fact I am sitting here and the windows are shaking from neighbors firing off these things in the street in the next neighborhood. CRAZY!

4th of July in Oregon is spectacular! I wish I had photos!

No comments: