Our move is finally at least in sight and we're beginning to pack up the rental house. We hope to be closing on the house later next week and moving in by next weekend.
Today Darrall showed me an article from I think the Orange County Register. It talked about how the real estate prices have dropped again. It talked about how the market had peaked in June, which reminded me how everything has just fell into place for our move to Oregon. We sold our home in May and closed in June. Talk about God's perfect timing! Then we found our beautiful new home and during our wait, was able to rent a house from the builders, which is just down the street from our new house! We've been able to watch the progress on our home, be available to make decisions, and get to know the neighborhood while we waited.
In one sense, I feel very comfortable and settled here in Oregon. But I do miss my friends back in Orange County! Please drop me an e-mail so I know we're still connected!
1 comment:
Your home is so lovely and warm and friendly.
We're very happy for you and your family.
Post a Comment