Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Latest "Addition"

It's been a hectic couple of weeks and I haven't had much time to post. We're coming down to the wire on our house and barring any unexpected issues, we should be moving in less than two weeks. They seem to have a lot to do still, but I sure hope its really happening as I am very tired of living out of boxes and without my bed!

Actually one of the first things I will do when we move is to initiate my new Salon Spa tub. I can't wait to soak in it and surround myself with jets and effervescent bubbles!!! Ahhhh! My aching muscles are anticipating it!

Erin is doing well. Got all her lab tests back and she is one healthy child. I guess it was worth the big needle she endured to draw the blood. On the growth chart she's over 75 percentile for height and around 50 percentile for weight.

My parents were here visiting, seeing baby Erin for the first time. They also got to see the progress on our new house. Our eldest son Eric arrived yesterday for a quick trip. He's starting a business with his girlfriend so he needed to come up now when he had the time. We picked him up at the airport and headed straight to Salem, where he bought a dog! Yup, you heard it...he bought a dog!!! We are proud "grandparents" to a 9 week old Pug named "BooBoo". I forgot how much fun puppies are! He'll be flying back to California in a couple of weeks.
The weather is cooler and the sky cloudy. Fall is upon us and the leaves are changing to beautiful shades of yellow, orange and vibrant red. I am enjoying the cooler weather, but we'll see how I feel when we've had a lot of rain, then in Winter when we get a little snow.

I know one thing....as blessed as I feel with all that is happening in our lives....I am exhausted and in need of some rest.

No comments: