Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"Fifi"?????


Today at 10:30am I took Maisy, nicknamed "Little Bear" to the groomers. This was her first visit. The groomer said they normally don't do cuts the first visit as the dogs aren't used to being worked on. I left her thinking she'd just get a bath. She was not happy about this.....

An hour later I go to pick her up. I don't see her anywhere. The groomer said she was so easy to work with that she did get to trim her. All of a sudden, I see this little foofoo dog coming towards me. Hmmmm...I wonder who's dog that is? Where's my Little Bear?

The woman hands the dog to me and I am still thinking....where's my dog? What have you done to my dog? This isn't my dog! I leave there with "the new dog" named Fifi, hoping that someday Little Bear will return......

No comments: