Help, I can't get up!
What a surprise! After hearing that it never really snows in Happy Valley, we've sure had more than our share of it over the past two years! This year's first snow was a big one! It was blowing all day so there were a lot of snow drifts. I guess our yard is strategically located so we ended up with a lot of snow in our yard. The girls and I played in the snow. Maisy even got her first introduction to the cold stuff! She was hesitant at first, but after getting out there, really loved it. Erin enjoyed playing in the snow so much that she missed her naptime. We were sledding down the hill and while I was pulling her back up I looked to see that she was passed out in the sled!
Maisy eating the snow!
The weather forecast predicts more snow over the next week or so. It looks like we will have a White Christmas this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment