Summer in Oregon is a beautiful time to explore the great outdoors! Come up and see us!
The journey began many years ago, but God never ceases to show me how loving and gracious He is. He continues to show me what He can do when we walk in faith. Some days seem very ordinary, but I am learning like Esther, that God is even in the small, routine moments of our lives. I hope this blog inspires you to following His lead and experience the journey He has planned for you. He is waiting to spend time with you.
Monday, June 04, 2007
Not Too Long Lost Photos....
I don't always get the photos that Darrall takes since he doesn't "share" his files with me. But I found these from Brian's trip in April. They were during a hike they took with Brian's girlfriend Lynn. Wow, I can't believe the incredible beauty! I think I'll be blowing up one of the photos to frame and hang on the wall.



Summer in Oregon is a beautiful time to explore the great outdoors! Come up and see us!
Summer in Oregon is a beautiful time to explore the great outdoors! Come up and see us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment