Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring Is Here!


I remember Amanda telling me that Spring and Fall are the most beautiful seasons in Oregon. Fall was definitely jaw-dropping and Spring is proving to be equally beautiful. I'm learning that I should carry my camera with me so I don't miss some of the sights.

This is just a sample of what we get to see! We're hoping to go to the Japanese Garden next week. They say the cherry blossoms are in full bloom there.

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Tanya Krasnogorov said...

Hello Cyd, you are right this is very nice time in Oregon. Today Alex's B day and my sister's Nadia's twins were born toady as well.
How are you today.
Tanya Krasnogorov
redhillsco@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

hi cyd! alas, spring is here... the cherry trees are beautiful! i miss the no sales tax thing 2 but more importantly i miss u2 @ mom's group! love, amanda