Monday, February 05, 2007

Seeking Fellowship

For those of you reading this from NewSong Moms Ministry, I MISS YOU ALL! I miss seeing you on Fridays. It was such a big part of my life and the highlight of my week. I always appreciated it, but more now than ever. We've been here in Oregon for seven months and I feel like a drug addict having withdrawals. I haven't been able to connect with the women at church There isn't a Moms Ministry, but there is a bible study that meets on Thursdays. They don't promote it much at church so I don't know much about it.

Tonight I went to a Women's program at church. It was weird going to something and feeling like a stranger. The pastor's wife spoke and it was good, but I left still not feeling very connected. I'm sure it'll take time, but NewSong Moms Ministry is a hard act to follow. You really have something special there! Embrace it and appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we miss you too, cyd. visit us soon..

Sam said...

Cyd,
I wish we lived closer!
Sam