Monday, September 04, 2006

Progress on the New House


We returned from China to find a lot of changes to the new house. They are painting and working on the fine woodwork. We're happy with the colors we've selected so far...Sherwin Williams Garden Trug for the exterior, Favorite Tan for most of the main interior, with Nacre for interior trim.



I can't wait to try out my new Jacuzzi spa tub! It has both the jets and air bubble settings, plus "chromatherapy". Not sure if that whole colored light thing works, but hey, I'm willing to try it out! Couldn't hurt to work on those darn mood swings!

They still have a lot of work to do and I'm not sure if it'll be done by the end of the month as we had hoped. After woodwork and cabinetry, they need to paint all the trim then work on countertops and plumbing and lighting fixtures. This week they're also supposed to install the hardwood floors and finish up the stone floors. So that's the latest on the house....

1 comment:

Sam said...

I only have one word:

WOW!!!!!

Great house!

Sam