Our newly landscaped backyard got a light dusting. We had hoped for more over the weekend but it was sunny and dry today. Sunny and dry and low 40s during the day!
The journey began many years ago, but God never ceases to show me how loving and gracious He is. He continues to show me what He can do when we walk in faith. Some days seem very ordinary, but I am learning like Esther, that God is even in the small, routine moments of our lives. I hope this blog inspires you to following His lead and experience the journey He has planned for you. He is waiting to spend time with you.
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Signs of Christmas
Megan had her class Christmas party on Friday and will be off for the next two weeks. I volunteered to make the "pin the nose on the snowman" and in the process ended up also making a "decorative" snowman. It's amazing what you can do with styrofoam! After unpacking stuff I was left with a bunch of very large pieces of styrofoam, kept them thinking it could come in handy....and it did!
While helping out at Megan's class party, suddenly Mrs. Coats, her teacher, tells the kids to look out the window. And everyone screams "It's snowing!" Yes, it was snowing and it was beautiful. It was a light dusting but what a wonderful way to start winter break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment